Silver Lake Mennonite Camp is governed by an elected, volunteer Board of Directors (www.slmc.ca/board) who give direction to the camp’s leadership team. A financial review committee convenes following year-end to review Silver Lake’s financial statements and financial practices.
Click here for Bylaws
To reach the board chair email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We take the safety of each camper very seriously. The policies below are developed with safety in mind.
The following policies are developed for the effective functioning of camp.
- Camper Best Behaviour Pledge
- Camper Conduct Accountability
- Payment and Refund Policy
- Silver Lake is an LGBTQ+ positive space
- Silver Lake is a “Screen Free” camp. Your support of this policy helps ensure campers have a refreshing and engaging experience.
- Commuication Guidelines
- Homesickness Tips and Protocol
- Independent Transportation Policy
- Lost and Found. Although every effort is made to ensure belongings are collected throughout the day, children often lose something at camp. Please ensure all your child’s belongings are properly labelled. All items left behind are displayed at the end of the week for campers and parents to look through. All unclaimed items are held for 1 week. Found items of particular value such as personalized medicines, are held for an additional week. DO NOT SEND VALUABLE ITEMS TO CAMP such as cell phones, jewellery, expensive clothing etc. Silver Lake Mennonite Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen items