Cabin Rentals (and SLMC Cottage) for Families at Silver Lake
For rental availability email firstname.lastname@example.org
*No rentals available from mid-June to late August due to summer camp programs.
Come to Silver Lake for a family getaway! Enjoy time as a family playing board games, sitting around a campfire, swimming in the pond and canoeing on Silver Lake! Information about local areas and attractions including beaches, shops, hiking trails and rivers is available.
Important Information (please read the rental agreement- orange button above)
- If Silver Lake deems it unsafe to run due to COVID or any other reason, any rental may be cancelled at any time.
- Silver Lake will follow all current public health protocols.
- All activities are Use at Your Own Risk
- No alcohol, drugs or smoking allowed on camp property
- No nuts or peanuts allowed on camp property
- No pets allowed
- Wifi is not available
- *NEW Tax* – In 2022 South Bruce Peninsula Council passed a bylaw requiring a 4% mandatory Municipal Accommodation Tax (MAT) applicable on all short-term accommodations. It is applicable for rentals at SLMC. For more information on this tax, click here: Town of SBP Website
For rental availability and prices email email@example.com. There is a 2 night minimum stay.
- Cottage Rates: $420 (+MAT tax) for 2 nights per family (each additional night $100)
- Cabin Rates: $270 (+MAT tax) for 2 nights per family (each additional night $50)
Your family will enjoy a private cottage fully equipped with kitchen appliances (stove, fridge, dishwasher, oven), three bedrooms (one Queen bed, two single beds), washroom, living room and deck. Other buildings, including the Dining Hall, are not open for use by cottage guests.
Cabin Rental Information:
Your family will enjoy your own private cabin, fire pit and outhouse. Each cabin will be equipped with basic kitchen appliances; coffee maker, convection toaster oven, mini fridge and bbq outside. See “Amenities and Packing List” for what is provided and what you will need to bring. Showers and washhouse will be open for guests, but not other camp buildings.