Cabin Rentals (and SLMC Cottage) for Families at Silver Lake
For Rental Availability, please email email@example.com
Come to Silver Lake for a family getaway! Enjoy time as a family playing board games, sitting around a campfire, swimming in the pond and canoeing on Silver Lake!
Information about local areas and attractions can be provided for those who want to explore Grey Bruce County. There are many local beaches, shops, hiking trails and rivers close by.
Important Information (please read the rental agreement as well by clicking on the orange button above)
- If Silver Lake deems it unsafe to run due to COVID, any given rental may be cancelled at any time.
- Silver Lake will follow all current public health protocols.
- All activities are Use at Your Own Risk
- No alcohol, drugs or smoking allowed on camp property
- No nuts or peanuts allowed on camp property
- No pets allowed
- Wifi is not available for Cottage or Cabin Rental guests.
- *NEW Tax* – South Bruce Peninsula Council passed a By-Law for the implementation of a four percent (4%) mandatory Municipal Accommodation Tax applicable on all short-term accommodations. This tax will come into effect on January 1, 2022. The MAT is applicable for rentals at SLMC and is not included in the rates shown below. For more information on this tax, click here: Town of SBP Website
Rentals by Request for March/April/May/June 2022
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for date availability and booking
- 2 night minimum stay
- Cabin Rates: $250 (+MAT tax) for 2 nights per family (each additional night $50)
- Cottage Rates: $400 (+MAT tax) for 2 nights per family (each additional night $100)
Cabin Rental Information:
Your family will enjoy your own private cabin, fire pit and outhouse. Each cabin will be equipped with basic kitchen appliances; coffee maker, convection toaster oven, mini fridge and bbq outside. See “Amenities and Packing List” for what is provided and what you will need to bring.
Please note that showers and washhouse will be open for guests, but not other camp buildings.
Your family will enjoy your own private cottage, fully equipped with kitchen appliances (stove, fridge, dishwasher, oven). Three bedrooms (one Queen bed, two single beds), washroom, living room and deck.
Please note that other buildings, including the Dining Hall, will not be open for use by cottage guests.
Bedrooms are now freshly painted!
For Rental Availability and Prices, please email email@example.com